28 February 2011

On Oscar fashion...

I actually stayed up to watch the end of The Oscars last night!  I am so proud of myself.  I saw absolutely none of the movies that were talked about last night (the last movie I saw in the theater was Eclipse *so embarrassing*).  This fact, however, did not prevent me from having an opinion of The Oscar fashion that was presented. 

Remember that game you used to play in early grade school, the one where you see a picture and have to tell the teacher what it reminds you of?  Well, I am going to play that game with you now. 

Skipper's Picture Association, Oscar Style.

This

made me think of this

---

This

made me think of this

This

made me think of this

This

made me think of this


This

made me think of this

Okay, okay - there's my morning snark.  But, not everything was bad.  Here are a few of my favorites {Source for all}:

 Love her

She is beyond adorable and classy

Pretty and simple

{I gave credit to the origins of these photos, hopefully that works!}

What were your thoughts about last night's fashion?




2 comments:

  1. Lol! I definitely had the same thoughts as you did with the fashion! Love your blog. I am a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha.... you're hilarious! I didn't love Natalie Portman's earrings and actually said the same thing... but overall thought she looked great.
    Lindsay
    vineyardloveknots.com

    ReplyDelete